Nevada Government eMarketplace (NGEM)
The Business Center North (BCN) Purchasing Department has transitioned from manual bidding to electronic bidding using a new regional platform, the Nevada Government eMarketplace (NGEM). NGEM enables BCN to better connect with suppliers and improve the overall efficiency of its purchasing operation. There is no charge to suppliers for registering and using the NGEM system.
NGEM will provide suppliers with access to important bidding information. No charge services that are available include:
- One bidder registration for 19 Nevada government agencies
- Notification of bid, proposal, and quote solicitations for 19 Nevada government agencies
- Access to project detail information
- Access to key documents via electronic download
- Electronic submission of bids and proposals
- Access to contract award information
- Current business opportunities with the BCN Purchasing Department (and other Nevada government agencies) can be viewed by registering as a supplier at www.ngemnv.com
- All at no charge.
If a supplier is not registered with NGEM, it will not receive automatic notification of bid opportunities.
Supplier Registration in NGEM is not to be confused with the NSHE Supplier Registration System (SReg). In order to be awarded a solicitation, suppliers will need to be registered in both systems.
Note: Except in certain situations, BCN Purchasing will NO LONGER accept hard copy responses to bids, RFPs, or RFQs. All new solicitations will be posted on NGEM.
Results for NGEM solicitations will be posted on the NGEM Website.
Supplier Resources for NGEM: