Skip to main content

How To Submit Items to Surplus

Instructions for Faculty & Staff - Submitting NSHE-Owned Items to Surplus


In order to have our Surplus team remove items from your office/workspace, you will need to submit what is called a "Surplus Transfer Request" on our AssetWorks website. (If you are not familiar with or signed up for our AssetWorks website, please go here to sign up for a training).

Please make sure your items are ready for pick up once you submit the Surplus Transfer Request.



If you have any questions or challenges submitting your Surplus Transfer Request, please reach out to Ian Norris ( or Nickole Peters (, or call x46552 and select the Asset Management Team from the phone tree.